- What personally identifiable information is collected from the user through the website.
- How that personally identifiable information is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to the user regarding the use of their data.
- The security procedures in place to prevent the misuse of user information.
- How the user can correct any discrepancies in the information.
Information Collection, Data Use, and Sharing
EasyBidHub are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. EasyBidHub only has access to collect information that the user voluntarily gives us via email or other direct contact. This information will not be sold or leased to anyone.
This information will be used to respond to the users, regarding the reason they contacted us. EasyBidHub will not share user information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill the users’ request, e.g. to ship an order.
User Access to and Control Over Information
Users may opt out of any future contacts from EasyBidHub at any time. The following can be requested at any time by contacting EasyBidHub via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, the user, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you, the user.
- Have us delete any data we have about you, the user.
- Express any concern you, the user, may have about our use of user data.
Safety is our highest concern and we take the utmost precautions to protect user information. When users submit sensitive information via our website, the information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever EasyBidHub collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. This can be verified by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While encryption is used to protect sensitive information transmitted online, user information is also protected offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
EasyBidHub.com is designed for adult use only. We will never intentionally collect children’s personally identifiable information. If you believe that EasyBidHub may have unintentionally done so, please notify us and we will address the issue.